Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I really want to be able to have the hard conversations with my husband. Why do we always shy away from conversations that we know will make everyone uncomfortable, or even start a fight? Does it make it better to bury our heads in the sand and pretend the issues don't exist? I have so many financial questions in life, and I did NOT pick a husband who knows the answers....haha! We don't discuss our finances, but we need to desperately.

What is the best savings model for college? What is the difference between a 529 and a Texas Tommorrow fund? Who is in charge of having a savings account? Should I be putting more in my 401K, since I am the only one cotributing to one? OR, is it more important to get out of debt? Who should be responsible for figuring these things out? I am so overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment